Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My Juice Fast: Day Two

Forgot to share this yesterday, but here's my basic schedule for each day....of course, life & work can get it a little off, but that's my general guide:



If y'all would like me to share the juice recipes for each color category, let me know and I'll be glad to share that too!

I woke up at 4:15am and actually had energy to do my workout WITHOUT taking any of my normal pre-workout drink....that in itself is BIG!  I workout super early in the AM so I normally need help to wake up and get moving.  This morning I was running on all-natural energy....yay!!



OOOO and I weighed myself and I'm already down 2lbs....now weight loss isn't my main motivation for doing this fast, but it's always nice to see!

I had prepped all my juices last night so all I had to do was put them in my roller cooler and head out the door. Not  much prep at all, which I like in the mornings when I'm normally in a rush.  I had a light headache, but nothing too bothersome.  Just a little achy. 

My hubby had his juice at home before leaving for work, but didn't love the flavor so I finished it off for him.  That gave me enough fuel to drive to work and then drink my 1st juice without feeling hungry.


My tummy started feeling hungry around 9am so I refilled my water jug and hopped for the best...

Juice #2 at 10am.....oh wait, not juice Coconut Water.  I have only tried it once before and was NOT a fan at all.  I got a different flavor this time so I'm hoping that helps.


Yup, that flavor is actually yummy....is more fruity & way less coconut. Hopefully it helps keep me feeling full till noon.  I don't feel hungry or stuffed, which is best of both worlds.  Still have a light headache, but very light so that's not too much to complain about.

OOO here's a little plot twist for you- My Department just announced their bringing everyone FREE Chic Fil A for lunch today....don't they know I'm cleansing and Chic Fil A's my absolute FAV??!!!
Oh and it's going to be set out for everyone in the conference room that happens to be right next to my desk....oh my goodness!

Luckily, it's time for another juice....


After that I worked until about 2:30pm (still with a light headache) and then headed out to see my Dr. about my knee.  I had this yummy juice on the way:


NOTE:  Driving and drinking juice is tough...I would def not reccomend it.  I could just see that red juice concoction flying all over my car if I made the slightest wrong move. AHH!!  Luckily, that didn't happen. 

After my Dr's appointment, I headed to Sprouts to stock up on more fruits and veggies while sipping on some more juice.  Oh my gosh y'all....Sprouts is where it's at.  The produce is seriously 1/2 the price of Albertsons.  So thankful some of my friends told my hubby & I to check it out.


 When I got home the hubs was having Whataburger for dinner.  I stayed the course and sipped on water while we watched Netflix since it wasn't time for my next juice yet.  Luckily I didn't feel starving and didn't even really want the fast food....which normally I'd be all over.  Dinner time is my weakness time for unhealthy foods.


Around 6pm I had my final juice for the day....this one if my FAV!!!  Fruity and sweet.....perfection!  My light headache amped up a little by this time, but after finishing off the juice it finally subsided. Thankfully.  Then I headed off to get ready for the day....picked out my clothes, took a hot bubble bath and caught up on Youtube vlogs.  

After I got my PJs on I made some hot green tea....NOT my fav, but it was nice and warm so I drank about 1/2 of it and cuddled up in bed for the night around 9pm.  I'm trying to sleep a lot to let my body really detox and rest....hopefully that helps the process. 


So that was DAY TWO.....stay tuned for Day THREE coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment