Monday, September 28, 2015

My Juice Fast: Day 30


Oh my goodness y'all....It's here--The last day of my first ever Reboot! It's been life-changing, a HUGE learning experience, eye opening and so much more.  From learning how my body feels without meat and dairy to learning about factory farms....To loosing over 20lbs and seeing new muscles grow, this Reboot has been incredible and I'm so glad I did it!



It was worth the extra time it took to juice each evening, when I was used to just throwing a quick lunch in my bag of soup or turkey burgers....NO more...Ok, yes to soup, but NOT processed, junky soup with tons of salt that only sounds healthy. 

I also want to give a HUGE shout out to everyone who's been following my journey during the reboot, who has sent me a message of encouragement or just endured my rants about how much better I feel now...haha  I seriously appreciate all the support.  Y'all are AHHmazing!! 


(Notice how my wedding ring is sliding around now...it's waaaay looser.)

So what happens after today....I've shared a little bit about how I will be transitioning into a plant based lifestyle and will slowly starting bringing in whole foods while still juicing as well.  I can't wait to share lots of vegan food ideas and I learn more about how to fuel my body instead of use food as a source of comfort.  Plus, I'll still be working out consistently and building the It's My Evolution website...if you haven't checked it out yet, CLICK HERE!!

So what made me decide on a vegan lifestyle at this point...well, just go to youtube and type in Factory Farm....Ok, that's acctually too much.  Just try watching this info-packed video on Youtube that gave me some great perspective:  https://youtu.be/W4HJcq8qHAY

Plus, the way I feel without meats and dairy make me not want to go back...not at this point anyways!



Thanks for sticking around to share this 30 days with me and I hope you'll continue to follow along....the journey's never over :-)


PS:  And to perfectly end this 30 Day's I've been featured on the Reboot website...AHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment