Thursday, September 10, 2015

My Juice Fast: Day Eleven

Woke up on Day 11 and it was raining....ok, not just raining, it was pouring outside and I felt super tired so instead of working out in the garage, I laid back down and slept in an extra hour.  My body definitely needed a little extra rest. Got up around 5am and headed to work for the day.

Here's what I wore:

Oversized Hipp Tank- $2 at Rue 21
White Tanktop- (underneath) $2 at Rue 21
Maroonish/purple Cardigan- 50cents at Thrift World
Navy Blue Skinnies- Gifted from TJ Maxx
Nude Flats- $12 from NY&Company
Long Chain Necklace- $1.99 at Cato
Bracelets- The gold one came in a set for $5 and the silver one was about $3 both from Charming Charlie
Gold Earrings- Came in a set of 4, 6 sets for $5 at Miz Outlet


At work I was thinking about food and how in just 11 short days my fridge is filled with such different things than it was before....and how I don't want to go back to the old way of eating too much processed food and driving through the drive-through several times a week.  Nope, I LOVE having so many fruits and veggies in my fridge....makes me really proud of myself and what I'm doing for my health.  

I've also now got a solid plan of how I am going to eat for the first few weeks post-cleanse and I think it will work great.  I still plan to juice every day and slowly work back up to eating 2 meals a day and juicing for breakfast.  I can't wait to share my meal plan with y'all soon, plus I've found TONS of great vegan & vegetarian food resources online.  Now, I don't know if I'll go full out vegetarian, but since only having fruits & veggies, I have never felt better so we'll just see how it goes. 


I stayed on track with my all my juices and even tried a new flavor of coconut water yesterday....wasn't as good as the lemonade flavor, but it was pretty good! I like the Naked brand, because it's inexpensive and fewer calories.  Win, win!  



Have you considered adding juicing into your daily routine or doing a juice cleanse/reboot?  Why or why not?  Share in the comments below :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment