Wednesday, September 9, 2015

My Juice Fast: Day Ten

Well, I've made it to the double digits and have now DOUBLED what I originally planned to do on my very FIRST reboot/juice cleanse.  I planned to do just 5 days to see how it goes, but I was so encouraged that I just kept going.  I can already tell that even after the cleanse is over juicing will be a part of my normal routine.  I'm thinking juicing for breakfast every day and maybe for one of my snacks sometimes too.  It's just sooo yummy and I haven't felt this good in a long time!!  

If you haven't checked it out yet, be sure to go watch the documentary Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead so you can see what inspired me to get started on this little journey in the first place.  Now let's get on to the review of Day Ten:

As usual, I started my day with a workout....still doing Hip Hop Abs, but I only have about a week and 1/2 left till I'm done with ANOTHER Beachbody Program.  If you saw my Goals Post from a while back, then you'd know one of my big goals was to finish all the Beachbody programs I own and I am making great strides toward that...Yay!!

Plus, having cute workout clothes always helps!!  I got both the Thug Life tank for $5 at the cute sports bra for just $3 at Rue 21 over the holiday weekend.  Soooo many good sales y'all!  And my sweet hubby took me on a fun shopping spree.  


After my workout, I got ready for workout and headed out the door.  Here's what I wore to work yesterday:

Floral Top- $6.50 at Rue 21
Black Tanktop- (underneath) gifted from Jessica Ericksen
Black Skinny Pants- $9 from Sears
Black Sandals- $12 at WalMart
Earrings- Came in a set for about $4 at Charming Charlie
Bracelets- Charming Charlie & Cato


Those pants were so loose around the waist that my fitted tank top I wore under the floral top was helping to hold them up. hahaha #JuiceCleanseProblems

I stayed on track with my juices as used up some of the beets that are NOT my fav, but hey....I wasn't gonna let any veggies go to waste!!  I probably won't be using them in my juices post-cleanse....just not a taste I prefer, although they are good for yah.


Overall, it was a successful cleanse day!  Had all my juices and some coconut water, stuck to my workout and took a hot bubble bath to end the day. 

Have you ever tried a juice cleanse or the reboot?  If not, would you want to?

No comments:

Post a Comment