Hey everyone, This Thai Peanut Soup was delicious....I just kind of made it up along the way. I hope you and your family enjoy it too!!
-1 tbsp of Creamy PB
-2 cups of vegetable broth
-A dash of spice: Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder & Ground Ginger
-1/3 cup of broccoli slaw
-1/2 cup of corn
1/2 cup of black beans
-1 small zucchini (chopped)
-1 small tomato (chopped)
-1 handful of spinach leaves
-1/4 of an onion (chopped)
1. Start by adding veggie broth into a pan and then put in all the spinach. Let it simmer and till it cooks down a bit.
2. Then add all the other veggies and beans.
3. While that's cooking, slice a small sweet potato and set the slices on a plate.
4. Place the plate of sweet potato rounds into the microwave for 3 or 4 minutes.
5. Add soy sauce and seasonings on top of the veggie mixture.
5. Once it's all hot and almost ready, add in the PB and let it melt while stirring the veggies around.
Then it's all finished and you can serve it as a bowl of soup and a side of sweet potato rounds.
Have you ever tried making a thai recipe? What's your fav thai recipe? Share in the comments below!