Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My Top 5 Juice Recipes

Hey everyone, I've received lots of messages on Facebook asking for me to share my fav juice recipes so I gathered my top 5 favs and am sharing them with you today.  Before we get started, I just want to give you a few tips that have helped me make juicing simple & efficient.  



First, I found a grocery store that sales all their fruits and veggies by the pound....this is much cheaper than paying per item.  The grocery store I use is Sprouts, but if you don't have one near you....look for a store that charges for weigh, it makes a big difference! ;-)



Another thing that's really helped me is having 10 or so mason jars....I was lucky enough to find mine at Dollar Tree.  I also got some large ice packs there too, which make it easy for me to take my juices on the go and keep them fresh.  I won a large cooler with wheels from Beachbody during a Team Cup contest last year and it's been awesome for traveling and taking to work with me.

Last, but not least, always have lots of distilled water on hand.  When you pour your juice in the jar, if there's any room left in the jar (I usually leave 1/2 the jar empty), then fill it the rest of the way completely full with distilled water and close the lid very tightly.  This will keep your juice fresh in the fridge for up to 24hrs. I make my juice the night before and then use my cooler and ice packs to take it to work so it's just grab, pack and go in the mornings. 

Ok, now on to the good stuff....the yummy recipes:

1 small lemon, 2 apple, 3 celery stalks, 1 carrot, 1 cucumber, 3 large kale leaves, a little parsley and a handful of spinach.

1 peach, 40 grapes, 1 sweet potato, 3 carrots, 1 small beet, 3 large kale leaves, a handful of spinach and a little parsley.


2 apples, 1 lemon, 2 celery stalk, a handful of spinach, 2 lrg kale leaves and 4 carrots


1 cucumber, parsley, 4 large kale leaves and 2 green apples


2 peaches, a handful or grapes and blueberries, 1 sweet potato and 2 carrots


Have more questions about juicing and the 30 day Reboot?  Comment below and I'll be glad to help out!  This cleanse has been a huge eye opener for me and I can't wait to see how these changed stay with me moving forward past the 30 days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment