Friday, September 25, 2015

My Juice Fast: Day 27

Day 27 and I feel like I'm on a roll, but this weekend is the BIGGEST hurdle, because with just 3 days left I'm flying out of town for a weekend business trip to Phoenix, AZ...I'm pretty much winging it so we'll see how it goes.  The only thing I really have to plan for is Saturday, because I won't get there till later tonight and I will be back home early Sunday morning.  If you wanna see how I make it work, be sure to follow me on Instagram:  @KTaylor427

But let's get back on track with where we are now...yesterday was Day 27 and this morning I confirmed I've now last about 21pounds, check out the progress and change from just one month:


It's amazing what juicing has done for my body, but more importantly, my overall health.  The only times I've felt less than 100% on the Reboot was the first 2 days when I had a light headache/caffine withdrawl and then yesterday when I had a sore through. (My hubbys sick, but luckily I snuck by with just a sore through.)

My pants are all loose, I can breathe clearly, the extra mucus I always struggled with due to allergies and asthma is gone.  I only coughed a bit yesterday, because of the sore throat. My hair is growing like a weed and I just have so much more energy.  The list goes on and one....



Plus, this journey lead me in the direction of veganism, I mean if I feel so good without meat and dairy, why just go back to it?  Then, I went to youtube and binge watched "What I Eat In a Day- Vegan" videos and I was so inspired....as watching these I stumbled upon a video about becoming vegan and it contained clips from Factory Farms and a light bulb went off....this is for me!  

So after Monday, I'll be sharing by journey into veganism.  Now, I don't want to say I will be a vegan forever, but it feels like what's right for me now....so we'll see how it goes.

I'm not gonna lie....I'm pretty excited!!

Have you ever tried a Reboot?  What about vegan food?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment