Thursday, October 1, 2015

Tips on the Reboot & Making the Vegan Switch

Yes, the reboot is officially over.  How did I end my fast?  Well, by chomping on some cantaloupe slices when I got to work.  YUM.....It felt like the most flavorful food I'd ever tasted and was so satisfying!


Oh and for lunch I had my first official vegan meal.  A yummy, veggie filled soup:


Ohhh and I took progress pictures so you can see where I'm at at the end of my Reboot, check it out:


Day 1, post-Reboot went flawlessly....thank goodness, because I'll be honest, I was a little scared.  Now on to the really important stuff-->>  I've been getting TONS of messages about the Reboot and my decision to follow a vegan lifestyle, so I want to share a few resources & tips with all of you.  Here goes...


The Reboot:
1. Watch the movie Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead:  The movie sets the stage for the entire reboot process and was a huge encouragement for me to change my way of thinking about food.  It's on Netflix too. ;-)

You can also check out the official Reboot with Joe website HERE!

Here are a few FREE 15 Day Reboot plans:



(I just doubled the Classic 15 Day plan to do 30 full days.)

Not ready for a longer commitment, but want to try juicing?  Here's a short 5 Day Reboot Plan.

Don't have a juicer yet?  Here's the one I purchased, am still using and LOVE:  

Also, make sure to read all of Joe's juicing tips....lining the juice pulp basket is a huge time-saver & there are tons of other great tips on there too!


Transitioning into Veganism:

Here are a few videos to check out-

Also, here are a few things I googled that gave me tons of great info-
 "Transitioning into Veganism Blog"
"High Carb Low Fat Vegan Blog"
"Why I'm a Vegan"

If you still have questions about the Reboot or converting to veganism, I'd love to chat with you....I'm not an expert or a nutritionist, I'm just a girl who's passionate about health, wellness and continual self-imporvement while sharing that whole journey with others.  You can leave a comment below or feel free to Add Me on Facebook & shoot me message.

1 comment: