Thursday, August 6, 2015

My Journey with Brazil Butt Lift

Hey y'all, I am almost finished with Brazil Butt Lift and I have seriously LOVED starting each day with a dance workout.  (Plus Energy & Endurance helps me function during my 4:15am workout sessions...I know, it's super early! lol)  

If you're check out this post, it's probably safe to say that you're thinking about trying Brazil Butt Lift or wondering what it's all about.  I have absolutely loved BBL...the daily dose of dancing just makes it so fun!



The Cardio Axe workout is my fav, because in it the trainer teaches you an entire dance routine and thanks to it being integrated into the schedule each week I can actually do it without looking at the screen now....Yay!!!

Check out the progress I've made thus far...and I still have a few days left too.  (The before's on the left and my current progress pic is on the right)


Equipment needed for Brazil Butt Lift:
This part's pretty simple... The first week, you can be do the workouts without any equipment. Plus, the yellow Booty Sculpting Band is actually included in the BBL Base kit, you'll also need:
  • Light and medium dumbbells....I use either 5 lb. weights or a pair of workout gloves when I'm not feeling up to the 5lb weight. Sometimes I even add in the weighted gloves when they're not required to up the intensity a little.


If you have any questions about the program or would like to try it out (There's a 30 day $$ back guarantee, so no worries!), feel free to email me at itsmyevolution@gmail.com or add me on Facebook and send me a message there.
~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment