Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Sally Hansen's Airbrush Perfect Legs Review

Thanks to Influenster I was able to try out Airbrushed Perfect Legs. The difference between my legs was awesome!!! Mediums a bit dark so I was a little scared when I first started rubbing it on, but by the time I finished applying it, I loved it.



I wasn't sure how long it would last since it's branded as leg makeup and not an actual self-tanner.  It was super strong for 2 whole days.  On Day 3 it was a little faded, but still not back to my full on white girl glow. HAHA

Here's how it looked when I finished both legs:


 The lotion is really lightweight, but is super pigmented, which gives a fab faux tan that actually looks natural!  Since I'm naturally a super pale girl, I'm always on the lookout for great, inexpensive ways to get a little tan on from time to time.  This will def be my new go-to product for my legs.  I am LOVING it. 

The tan lasted about 3 days.....through baths and the summer heat, which surprised me.  Of course, once I shaved my legs the tan went away. I'm def going to purchase a full size bottle, because this really seems to work great!

Have you tried Sally Hansen's  Airbrushed Perfect Legs?  What did you think?  Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment