Saturday, August 29, 2015

How to Apply Sally Hansen's Airbrushed Perfect Legs

Thanks to Influenster I was able to try out Airbrushed Perfect Legs and now I want to share my application tips & tricks with all of you so you can have fab faux tan legs that look flawless instead of funky! ;-)


I'm super pale, but I still decided to go with the medium, because when I use fake tanner I look to look a bit darker and light is usually just a little wash of color.   I'm so glad I went with medium, because it's a great, bronze tan and makes my legs look smooth.  If mediums not the right shade for you, they have several others to choose from too:


The application process is pretty simple, but I'll walk you through it step by step since these steps really helped me.

Step 1. Make sure your legs are dry and have not just been shaved (that will leave it looking spotty). I shaved the night before.

Step 2. Place a small streak of lotion down the front of one leg.

Step 3.  Rub the lotion in quickly in a circular motion.

Step 4.  Repeat on each side and the back of the leg.  Then move to the top part of your leg and repeat there until your whole leg is covered.


Step 5. Repeat the whole process on your other leg.

Step 6. Once your done, your hands will be covered in tanning lotion, but no worries....it's super simple to remove.  Just take a makeup wipes to rub off the lotion and they'll be back to their natural hue. 

Step 7. Rock those tan legs girl....woohoo!!


What do you think of Sally Hansen's Airbrushed Perfect Legs?  Are you a faux tan fan like me?  Comment below and let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment