Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thinking about becoming a Beachbody Coach?


Ok....so getting a Beachbody def is NOT that simple, but having a supportive group of like-minded people who has similar goals can REALLY help keep you motivated and encouraged. 



When I started my own weight loss journey, I did it all on ...my own....and let me just say staying motivated by myself was tough...when I joined the Bombshell Dynasty team and got a built-in group of encouragers and motivators, it pushed me to do my best and get my rear in gear. I set bigger goals and knew they wouldn't let me fail.



I'm opening up my next private, "What is Coaching?" group to 10 ladies who are ready to make a positive change in their lives, so f you're ready to take a leap of faith, then like this post or message me for details & i'll be glad to fill you in on everything you need to know about this upcoming group!! 


Does this sound like something you would like to do? 

If so, join me by completing this application. 

Then, create a FREE account so that I am your Team Beachbody Coach.

Start date is July 31st, so don't wait to get plugged in!!  ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment