Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Slow & Steady Decorates The House

I really want to have the living room, kitchen and dinning room completed by our 1 year house anniversary.  I was looking at pics comparing the house we saw when we toured and the beautiful home we've made it.  Check out this difference:













To the area above I still wanna add a picture or 2 to the gallery wall and add a fun, bold colored dresser there for extra storage....then that area will be done.

My next goal is to complete the dinning room.  Checkout my DREAM dinning room:


Here's my wish list of items to make this work:

Silver Chairs- They have them at Target...Just $99 for 2 chairs
Teal Buffet- Thrifted and then paint 
White Built-ins-I plan to DIY this part, for sure!!
Coral Tiered dessert stand: I'm going to make this by spray painting 2 pie stands and placing them on top of one another.
Funky table runner in a darker teal color
Clear Flower vases-I'll be using vases from the candy buffet at our wedding
Display milk glass on the shelves: Have received a ton from family <3 font="">
Make a matching pillow for the head chairs- Another simple DIY project
Put fake pairs in my white bowl-I've seen fake fruit at Dollar Tree....score!! 
Get colorful plates to display on the shelves (thrifted) Coral, teal and mint 
Blue-ish jug-Already have one I purchased at Michael's

Who wants to see How To's for all those DIYs?  ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment