Sunday, July 27, 2014

Clean Eating Schedule



I'm a pretty scheduled eater...of course, I don't eat when I'm not hungry, but I tend to stick with this schedule which keeps my metabolism flowing throughout the day.  Here it is:

7:30am-Breakfast 
10am-Snack 
12pm-Lunch 
2pm-Snack 
4pm-Snack 
6pm-Dinner 
8pm-Snack 

So what do I tend to eat at those times?  Here's a sample menu....Check it out:  (I prep most of my food on Sunday, so they're easy to grab throughout the week.)

7am Breakfast: 
-Overnight oats with almond milk, chia seeds, a sprinkle of cinnamon & 2 tbsps of vanilla extract 
-A small banana or cup of grapes 
-1 glass of peach mango green tea 

10am Snack: 
-2 tbsps of Hummus 
-Gluten Free Crackers or Pretzels 
-Water

12pm Lunch: 
-Mixed, steamed veggies  (I love broccoli, baby carrots, shredded zucchini, 
-Small portion of sweet potato 
-A side of either ketchup, guacamole or hummus for dipping 
-1 glass of water 

2pm Snack: 
-Small piece of fruit 
-Water 

4pm Snack: 
-Shakeology with water

  • 6pm Mid-afternoon:
    -4oz grilled boneless skinless chicken breast or turkey
    -1 cup steamed veggies 
    -1/4 cup of brown rice and quinoa
    -1 glass of water

  • 8pm snack:
    -2 tsps of nut butter 

No comments:

Post a Comment