Monday, July 28, 2014

Beachbody Coaching- Is it the right fit for you?

When success is your only option it becomes the only thing that you can think about. TRUE? No matter if its your fitness journey or its the start of your own business you have this drive, motivation, focus and commitment to truly reaching your goals. You get your engine all revved up, you dream big, you set goals, you have this fire in your belly that you know some way, some how something great is about to happen to you. Then you sign up, you become a coach or join a challenge group and you feel on top of the World.


Then, it's time to get started!! (insert oh CRAP button). You freeze, you get scared, you literally have no idea where to go from here! There is this flood of emotion that comes surging into your body!

Common thoughts consist of:
  • What if I fail?
  • What if no one wants to join my group?
  • What if I annoy my friends?
  • I don't want to sell people stuff.
  • I'm afraid of what others will think of me?
  • I'm not at my goal weight.
  • I'm shy.
  • I don't know anything about social media.
  • I'm not a fitness professional or expert in nutrition.
  • I don't have enough time or money to get started.
Yes I've heard it all! I've been a Beachbody coach for less than a year, but even it that short time I've heard every single emotion possible either in my own mind or from the mind of my team! The ONE thing that seems to really hold people back from achieving success is the fear of failure! It seems to capture some people in a choke hold.....their mind literally stops them from progressing and moving forward. I've totally been there....scared to keep going, but let me fill you in on a little something...before I found Beachbody I was 194.4, on an emotional roller coaster and afraid to dream BIG...I've been there....but when I found P90X, I took a huge leap of faith and became a coach.  What a blessing it's been!!

Beachbody Coaching

Our society's norm is to get a job, work for a boss, complete the job description, collect a paycheck and go home! But what if there's MORE?.......What if you could be your own boss, choose your own  hours, build your own company, be truly passionate about your work and feel fulfilled in more ways that one?! 

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal right?!?!? To some yes and to others it' super scary. But that is why there are so many options in the world we live in. No matter what your personality type is there is a career path that fits who YOU are and what you enjoy! So if you find yourself sitting here reading this asking yourself if you would be good at it then you definitely need to find out more about it!! 

Why? Because, you don't ever want to wonder if it would of been the right fit for you! Honestly, if it ends up not being your thing then that is totally ok! But I believe in giving everyone a fair chance, with proper training, support, accountability and motivation!!! 













We're about to kick off with a 7 day group called What is Coaching?" so if you have no idea what Beachbody coaching is all about.....Then this is the perfect place for you to ask all your questions, get answers and to determine if our team is a good fit for you. Eeach day there will be a post on topics such as the compensation plan, how to become a coach when you aren't at your weight loss goal yet, how to coach and have a full time job, plus MUCH more.... 

So if want to check this out make sure that I'm your coach by going to MY SITE and creating a FREE profile.   Then request to join the event! We'll begin on July 31st. 


If you have been considering becoming a coach or you are just ready to jump right into the game then now is the time! I am kicking off  my 30 Day Coach Apprenticeship Program on August 11th.

I'm limiting this group to a select few new coaches that join MY team who are: 

-Committed to growing a successful business. 
-Dedicated to helping others achieve their health and fitness goals. 
-Are looking to earn extra or replace an income for themselves and their family. 
-Are truly looking for that passion in life that makes you excited to wake up each day and go to your job! 
-Are motivated, driven, and committed to really giving it your ALL! 



If you feel you have the ability to become a successful coach, then I am inviting you to complete the THIS application to be considered for a spot on mY team. The spots will fill up fast so don't delay. 

For the next 30 days you get daily, 24/7 access to myself, my closed online group, weekly mentoring calls and 1:1 calls to help you get started right! 

I'll teach you the crucial daily activities to focus your attention and energy on. We'll discuss how to invite, sharing versus selling, using social media to expand your market, how to take your every day life and turn it into your business. How to take your passion for helping others and make a profit. I am going to give you access to all of my training tools, resources, guides and more.  On our team, we share all are tools and tips with one another....together we are better!!


Getting started on the right foot is a BIG keys to success! 

If you want to be a successful coach and leader, if you want to help inspire others to change their lives, if you want to live a life by your own design then today is your day to dive in with both feet and join Team Bombshell Evolution.  ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment