Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Gluten-Free, Vegan Eating- Take 2

A little update on my new eating planning....it's going well.  The weekdays are super simple to stay on track since I preplan and make most of my meals ahead of time on Sundays.  The weekends are the part I've yet to master, but hey....it's a process and I'm not gonna pretend like it's simple from the start. ;-)  I'll get there, but converting my weekends will be a process.

Most restaurants we go to are NOWHERE near gluten-free, vegan approved. lol  We're in a small town so finding one close to us, probably won't happen.  My goal is to start researching the menus of the places we frequently go and pic out things that would keep me on track and fill me up.  I CAN DO THIS!!!  

I tracked another day of eating, so why not share it with all of you....here goes:


1. Sugar-Free Apple Pie Chia Seed Jam & Breakfast Parfait-> Here's the recipe: http://goo.gl/md0L7d

2. Crackers and hummus

3. Lunch Bowl which included black bean & quinoa salad, 1/2 a sweet potato, mixed veggies and a side of guacamole -> Based off this recipe:http://goo.gl/L7NNRG

4. Banana 

5. Spaghetti Squash and homemade sauce with green beans 

6. Banana & PB Mini Sandwiches

This was my FIRST TIME trying spaghetti squash and let me just say, it was YUMMY!!  Here's the recipe i used to create my gluten-free, vegan spaghetti sauce:


Have you ever tried spaghetti squash or made homemade sauce....I'd love to hear about it in the comments!! ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment