Saturday, August 2, 2014

Motivation-It takes you places!!

Feeling super motivated today.....SERIOUSLY thankful for a husband who has encouraged me to be a Beachbody coach!! Not only has he encouraged me...he's pushed me to start dedicating more time to my business and my dreams. 


This week I've... had some HUGE ah-ha moments, I've recently partnered with an AHHmazing success partner,
Megan McCusker & I'm making scary, crazy plans to help people reach their health and fitness goals....I know what an incredible change it was for me when I made my health and myself a priority and I am just so excited to GIVE THAT BACK!!! 


In church this past Sunday, we were talking about how people often (and I'm totally guilty of this) say "Do what makes you happy", but with time and seasons of life, many of us in our Sunday school class shared how we're acctually the happiest when we help others and put their happiness before our own....somehow it comes FULL CIRCLE and our happiness compounds & grows. 

I wanted to share all of that to say--->>> Yes, I have had a BIG transformation, but I'm not finished yet....I may not have over 60lbs to loose, but there are plenty of people who do, or what want to make big changes in their lives and financial futures...I'm ready to get to helping and doing my part....I'm bubbling over with excitement!!! 



If you're ready for a change, fill out THIS application and I'll be glad to fill you in on all the details of my upcoming challenge group.  ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment