Tuesday, July 1, 2014

It Always Works Out

The title of this post is a phrase my hubby and I have adopted as our mantra during our first year of marriage an moving into our second.  No matter how much we stress or worry about circumstances that we may be smack dab in the middle of.....worry will never create change.  God has a plan for us and it always works out according to His will.  No, it may not be the exact way we wanted or thought it should go, but somehow time passes and a moment happens where we look at one another and realize we've come full circle and know why we went through a certain trial or time of struggle. 


That little phrase is the song of my heart right now and I'm trying my best to keep it at the forefront of my mind.  I'm going through some health issues right now.  I'm in pain from a misaligned spine, have been experiencing some insane migraines and just feel worn out most of the time.  I'm not able to do my normal workouts thanks to the lovely spine tingle and I feel my mid section getting a little fluffier than I'd like. 


Luckily, I have a faithful God and loving husband who are seeing me through this patch of unknown.  My hubs and I have decided to try a bit of natural healing (along with a brigade of doctors appointments) to help speed up the healing process and detoxify my body.  I'm going to attempt to change my eating habits and start eating vegan & gluten-free. Now, this is a big leap for me....Yes, I normally eat healthy, but I have NEVER been super strict or militant about it.  It was more of a do your best most of the time and don't worry about dinner out with the hubs or friends attitude. 

Well now that I'm in this new place health wise, I want to kick it up a notch....I want to do everything I can to be healthy for me and for my husband. So I hope you'll join me as I kick off this new phase of my life. I don't know how long it will last or what impact it will have, but I am more than willing to give it a try.  I'd love to hear from y'all.....have you ever gone vegan, gluten-free or both?  How'd it go?  Any online resources you'd like to share? 

No comments:

Post a Comment