Thursday, February 6, 2014

What's all the hype?!

Beachbody Coaching...

What the heck is it? It is a way to make 7 figures in less than 4 years - YES, seriously....

But what does it mean for those who are just starting out?

 As Beachbody coaches, we make money by helping people achieve their goals. We aren't all super skinny. We aren't all at our goal weight. We want to be healthy and we want to help others live healthier. 

 I am looking for more people like me. 




 People who are NOT PEFECT.... but want to live healthy lives and are willing to help support and encourage others towards reaching THEIR goals.

If you are interested in joining our team .... I am working with a small group of MY NEW COACHES starting...

FEBRUARY 17th

... to teach them what I did to have EARLY success in my business.

I hope you will join us! We are starting on FEB 17th so hurry up!

To be considered for a spot on our team go ahead and fill this out:


~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment