Monday, February 24, 2014

Confession Time....

I didn't always look forward to Thursday's. What is so exciting about a Thursday? It's the day Beachbody does their weekly recognition… It is the one day out of the week that I reflect back on my business and see if I made progress, if I am helping others, reaching out, or just slacking.

There was a time, not too long ago, in my coaching career that I never thought I would see my name showing up on these leader boards, or on the list for Top Coaches of the Week, honestly I just told myself, "It's okay, they probably have some crazy secret you don't know about, that's how they are so successful."

This year I decided that I wanted to be that person with the "secret" to success, even though I knew there really was nothing secret about it. I realized that you don't just become successful without putting into it what you want to get out of it.. Silly, I know, why would I ever think it would be handed to me on a silver platter. Consistency is key, ever hear that saying? Well I would say it to myself over and over, then BINGO one day it hit me!!

Everyday I get to talk to people, and work with others that WANT or NEED my help, that is crazy to me!! Just that aspect alone reminds me that it's all worth it. Seeing my name on those weekly posts also reminds me that my hard work, and consistency is working!

There were times when bills would pile up or unforeseen expenses would pup up and my full time job  just WOULD NOT cover it., and I am incredibly thankful that I can be a Beachbody Coach too, otherwise I wouldn't be able to keep all the bills paid and enjoy fun date nights with my hubby...we'd be stressed and worried. Since, that time was not long ago sometimes I will just sit back and reflect on how much I've grown in such a short time, I think I would be in some tough situations if I wasn't out there helping to change people's lives, and pointing them in the right direction in order to get their health, fitness and finances on track.

Now, yes, I do look forward to Thursday's, it is a day that I can be proud of myself. A day that I can push myself a little further each week to be better than the week before. It is truly an amazing feeling, and I honestly couldn't do it without my team!  (((Thanks Team Bombshell Evolution...y'all are THE BEST!!!)))  ~Kendra~



No comments:

Post a Comment