Sunday, February 23, 2014

From 2010 to 2014....

In 2010, I was complacent....coasting along is a job I didn't love, insecure in my own skin and wondering where my journey would end up.  I longed for more, but I just didn't know what MORE looked like for me. Fast forward to 2014....Yes, I have changed a ton on the outside, but the INSIDE changes are what I'm most grateful for.  Instead of wallowing in stress and being stuck in fear, I am assured with peace...I have a path and a calm heart as I have found my passion.  Now this road wasn't always an easy one. It was paved with difficult self-discoveries, failures and days of falling on my knees completely crying out to God.  If you're ready to change your life forever, don't wait, come walk along side me now.  I'd love to partner with you on your weightless journey!

My journey in random tidbits:
-Began my journey at 194.4lbs
-Went from a size 14/16 to a size 4.
-Lost nearly 70lbs
-Exercised about 5 times per week (P90X, Zumba, MMA, Swimming, etc)
-Gained self confidence, self respect and a passion for health & fitness
-Became a beach body coach to share my passion with others


***Contact me via email at cybersweetie7@hotmail.com or make an appointment using my contact widget at the bottom right.  I'd love to chat with you about your personal health and fitness goals!***

No comments:

Post a Comment