Tuesday, February 4, 2014

It's the season of change

What is stopping you from changing your life? Excuses are the reasons we come up with that do not put our life and happiness as a priority! Are you truly ready to make the change and put your life and future first? How would you feel if in a few months to a year you could have a new life?

 

I started my weight loss journey and have now lost about 70lbs by working hard, eating healthy and using Beachbody programs.  I went from a size 14 to a size 4. I went from self conscious to incredibly outgoing. The choice to change is a BIG STEP and can lead to AMAZING things....Why wait?

If you want it, it's possible...I did it and now I want to help you do it too!!  Let's not just talk about it....let's make it real! :-)


How are we going to reach that goal?, you ask.  Well.....we're going to be in a Challenge Group together (21, 30 or 90 days) or working together side by side....being accountable. Fill out an application to be considered for my next challenge group and get started this month!


I want you all to succeed and reach your goals as I did! You all can do this...I believe in you!!  ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment