Monday, February 17, 2014

Big Changes

In 2011, (On the left) I was in braces, weighed 194.4 and wore black to hide my shape.  I had overcome by shyness, but my weight gain was holding me back. I decided to make a BIG CHANGE and work towards loosing weight.  I started by journaling everything I ate to ensure I knew exactly how I was fueling my body.  I also worked out at least 30 minutes a day, started running a mile or 2 and did P90X.  

Fast forward to 2013, (On the right) I'm now about 70lbs lighter, braceless and coming into my own as Beachbody Coach...that's right, the once overweight, out of shape girl on the left now helps others get in shape.  I never thought God would lead me on this amazing journey....I never thought health and fitness would be my passion.  God placed this on my heart back in 2011 and since then I have run with it.

No, it wasn't easy, or always fun, but the commitment was worth the outcome.  When your in the midst of a journey, weightless or otherwise, take time to think about where you want your life to be 6 months from now, 1 year from now or even 3 years from now.  What would it be like if you gave up on your goals?  Isn't it worth the effort to keep going and work towards those big changes and dreams you have?!

If I did it, I know you can too!!!



~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment