Thursday, May 21, 2015

What I'm Eating & What Supplments I'm Taking

Let's get started with my personal fav-->>  The Food!! 
 
 
Here's exactlty what I ate on Monday.  Also, I'm following an Itermittent Fasting plan where I fast until 11am everyday and eat until 7pm. 
 
Breakfast (at 11am)- Banana, Greek Yogurt & Whoe Grain Cherrios
Lunch (at 12pm)- A whole wheat wrap with turkey slices, one slice of cheese, spinach leaves and mustard with lemoade
 
Afternoon Snack (About 2:30pm) - Carrots w/hummus and all-natural applesauce
Dinner- (About 5:30pm)- We had breakfast for dinner-> 1 egg, 2 slices of turkey bacon, 1/2 cup of crushed pineapple and a piece of dry toast
After dinner snack (About 6:30pm)- A small bowl of Whoe Grain Cherrios w/1cup of unsweetened almond milk


Now on to the supplements:

For my pre-workout drink, I use Energy & Endurance which is a yummy drink that tastes like lemonade, fuels my morning workouts and doesn't ever make me crash.

In the evenings before bed, I take Vitamin C, Fish Oil, Zinc, Vitamin D and Melatonin.  Since starting the melatonin last week, my sleep pattern has been incredible....I have slept deeper and without any interruption....gotta love that!!

If you have questions or would like to see more of my Days of Eating, comment below & let me know.  ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment