Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Capsule Wardrobe Challenge: Week 2 In Review

Here are all the outfit I wore during Week 2 of the challenge.  I didn't include Saturday & Sunday, because we were traveling and I basically work comfy clothes (thing DC Comic Sweatshirt, jeans & sandals lol).  Anyways, here's what I wore:




 

I remixed a few items from last week and also added in some items from the capsule that I hadn't yet worn. This way of dressing seriously makes outfit planning less stressful, super simple and quick.  I also love that I'm taking advantage of more of my accessories.  I have an entire accessory closet in my office, I might as well use them. :-D

I also noticed that my black pumps featured in the 4th outfit from the left were wearing out, so I went to payless and found an awesome pair of black peep toe heels for $20....so I put the old pumps in the donate pile and replaced them with my new black heels. I'm also on the look out for some bright colored heels since I already chunked my pink peep toes into the donate pile for their lack of comfort.

Which outfit from this past week is your fav?  Share below!! ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment