Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Progress isn't just about the number of the scale!!

I was looking through my progress pictures after taking some pictures in my new bikini and found some back from September 2014.  I put them side by side with my new pics.  No....my body hasn't changed a ton, BUT

-I feel more confident (always a work in progress)
-I have NOT back slid or lost sight of my goals
- I may not have reached my final goals, but I am still pushing...and hey, that is something to be proud of.


I'm excited to see where my journey takes me by September 2015 and you can be sure that I'll be documenting it all along the way on this little ole' blob, because I love having a place to share what's going on. 

What are some of your non-scale victories?  Share below!! ~Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment