Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Capsule Wardrobe Challenge: Week 1-3 Review

I love a good challenge, but as I continue this one in the future I think I'll choose less pieces and a shorter time frame. Like working from 10 pieces for 2 weeks. I LOVE the challenge of mixing and matching, but I also have lots of clothes I love.

Sticking to my capsule sure has made picking out my clothes in the morning super easy & fun, which is why I want to continue it....just in my own modified way. ;-) Fashion is about what works for you and your life, right?!

Here's a little review of all my outfits thus far:
 
 
Remixing these items has been a blast!!  I'm excited to see how the end of May goes and to share more of this process with y'all. 
 
Here are a few things I've learned so far:
-Working with less items forces you to be more creative.
-I'm drawn to simple pieces with interesting details.  (like a black vneck tee with a ruffle around the bottom)
-Accenting with different accessories can TOTALLY change an outfit.
 
Are you (or have you) done this challenge?  If so, what are a few things you've learned along the way?  Share in the comments! :-D
~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment