Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Change your thoughts and change your world!

These pictures aren't the easiest to post, but it's my transformation and I feel led to share it with all of you....it's physical transformation, yes....BUT it's also so much more than that!


-In high school, I was an overweight wall flower afraid to show my smile in pictures, because I never felt pretty enough. 
-In college my wall flower ways disappeared, but my confidence was still super lower. I used my silly, extrovert personality to hide my stress and struggle. 
-Post-college, I was just lost.....what's next, who am I, where am I headed? I was so worried about what everyone around me was doing. I was crippled by the comparison game.

and NOW.....wow, where I am now is so far from where I was in any of those previous pictures. I'm ME (and not affraid to truly be who I am). I'm getting in shape and doing my best to be healthy. I'm completely in love and not playing that horrible, emotional comparison game any more. I'm an entrepreneur with a vision for the future & I'm excited about it...not stressed.
What caused the change? It was a total shift....a shift in my actions, in my mindset, in my faith. It took work...it didn't happen over night and it was not always easy, but I want to encourage you that if I can do it....if I can follow God's calling for me, YOU can too!!! 

 Isn't that awesome?

If you're ready to change your life, I want to be there alongside you encouraging you all along the way. Feel free to comment below or shoot me an email at itsmyevolution@gmail.com and we can chat about what your goals are and how you can make amazing changes to reach them.

I.M.E. Founder,

No comments:

Post a Comment