Thursday, July 9, 2015

A little bit about the founder of It's My Evolution-->> Kendra Taylor

To know me, is to know someone who is passionately (Ok, maybe a little obsessively) in love with her furbabies.  So  today I want to introduce you to the furbabies behind the girl......
 
 
(Pretty much the pace you can find her 90% of the time...lol)
 
Zoey was my first puppy, post living with my parents and having a puppy, but taking absolutely no actual responsibility for it, besides the fun stuff like cuddling and dress them up in my baby doll clothes. Zoey loves getting dressed up too. ;-)
 
A little bit about Zoey AKA ZoZo.....
 
She's 7 and will turn 8 in December of this year.
 
She became part of the family when I was still in college and my hubby and I were just dating.
He lived in an apartment & I lived in the dorms, so she lived with him the first few years of her life.
She has crazy teeth, so she's not the best chewer. She prefers stuffed animals over bones any day. Her favorite thing to do is sleep....you can pretty much always find her sleeping somewhere: in her bed by the fireplace, under one of the barstools of even on top of my laundry pile in the closet.
 
 
(Doesn't he look like he's about to take flight with those wing like ears...haha)
 
Noah's the newest member of the family. In the prime of his puppy phase, he's always on the go, loves to chew and can jump like no other.

He'll turn 1year in September.  AHHH he's growing up so fast!  While Zoey's become more of a daddy's girl....Noah is attached to me at the hip & follows me everywhere. He loves annoying Zoey, jumping off the back of the couch, chasing balls and running circles in the backyard. 

So there you have it, an introduction to the furbabies of the little Taylor family.  If you want to see lots more puppy pics, you can follow me on instagram @KTaylor427

Do you have any furbabies in your family?  I'd love to hear about them....share below!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment