Monday, December 29, 2014

Contact Team Bombshell Evolution for Fitness and Sponsorship Opportunities

Thanks for checking out It's My Evolution and wanting to connect with me!

I have a few ways to keep in contact with me besides having to come to directly to the blog.

If you are a member of the media, or are interested in contacting me about sponsorship opportunities, please contact me by e-mail for my most recent media kit.

Join The Team / Let Me Be Your Free Fitness Coach
Join Get free coaching, a year-round accountability group, and access to me for all of your health and fitness questions!

Stay Connected through Facebook, Twitter, & You Tube!
“Like” It's my Evolution on Facebook for tips, support, and giveaways at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-My-Evolution/302268409816196.

Follow It's My Evolution on Twitter at @KTaylor427 to stay connected in less than 180 characters.

Follow It's My Evolution @KTaylor427 on Pinterest for food, fitness, fashion, and family pins.

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel "It's My Evolution" to see fit tips, fashion hauls, product reviews & more!

If you are working with the press or are interested in a sponsorship opportunity, please e-mail me @ KTaylor427@outlook.com.

Thanks,
Kendra Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment