Wednesday, December 24, 2014

5 Day FREE Clean Eating Challenge ->Starts Jan. 5th!

 
With Christmas and New Years almost here, it makes me think back to past years.....In 2013, I was engaged & insanely busy planning a wedding and working full time. We had cake testings, parties, etc and I def added a few pounds during that time. Luckily I was still able to squeeze into my dress on the BIG DAY!! hehe Near the end of 2013, I became a Beachbody Coach and started to really hone in o...n clean eating.

In 2014, I've learned how to not only eat clean, but manage my portions while still eating foods that I love. In 2015, my goal is to help share this with more of YOU!! If you're ready to learn how to eat clean....what to put on your grocery list, how to plan out your meals and want a group of like-minded ladies to walk along side you as you get started, then this is a GREAT group for you!!!

To Join in, simply RSVP HERE-->>> http://goo.gl/tyEhJb
~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment