Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring Fever Challenge: Wk 6

What have you done this past week to help achieve your goals?
  • I upped my crunches to 200 per day, added Zumba, worked out 5 days this week and stayed positive.
What did you do this past week to make you feel good about yourself?
  • I went to Charolette Rousse and got a cute one shouler top and jeans to wear to my little brother's pre-prom dinner and stuff next Saturday. :)  Also, splurged on some smell good wallflowers and scents for my apartment.  
What goal are you having the most difficult time with? Do you have a plan to make it better?
  • The goal I am having the most difficult time with is saving money, for sure!  I haven't been shopping as much, and way way way less eating out, but I have had things come up like needing my oil changed, high gas prices (I commute about 30mins to work one way each day- 60mins total), Norton Antivirus expired so had to update that, Jackson had to go to the vet....etc.  I need to plan for the unexpected.....I think that would help me save more.
What goal are you rocking? Do you plan on keeping up the momentum?
  • I am rocking the workout and overall weight loss goals this week.....I worked out  5 days, added more to my workouts and also incorporated more variety.  Zumba has been a fun challenge.  Also, I hit the 160's this week....I am now at 168.6....Awesome!!!! :)
Fun Question: What's your favourite board game?
  • Clue....my boyfriend and I love to play it when were at his family's lake cabin.  Oh and it doesn't hurt that I always seem to win.....well most of the time hehe.  I'm the Clue master!! :)
~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment