- Well, this past week I bought 2lb weights, so that I can do light weight training to tone my arms more. I also bought tons of veggies at the grocery store and have even precooked all my lunched for work this week. :) I cooked them all this afternoon and I am excited to say there all full of veggies and a bit of protein. I felt like the last week or so I haven't been getting enough veggies, which may be why my weight loss seemed so slow last week. Hopefully this will help! :) This journey is all about trying it out and adjusting as you go along to find the right food for your body.
- I went shopping with my mom and got a few shirts in smaller sizes. I also went back to my hometown for my brothers prom and felt confident and proud of myself....instead of nervous about possibly running into old acquaintances. :)
- I went on a weekend vaca this weekend, so this is definately fresh on my mind. So far in my journey, which with my little brother having so many senior things going on lately means I'm traveling home alot, I have had to continue whil away. I am really glad I have, because like I've said before, this isn't a diet for me....it's a lifestyle change...and I plan to stick to it for the long haul!
- I definately have people I work on goals with....my boyfriend is starting to eat healthy with me, so it's nice to talk about what foods good and what may not be so good come weigh-in time. hehe Also, my mom tells me about her workouts....she rides the stationary bike at least 30mins a day and does lots of arm exercies as well....I talk to her about everything from my weigh in to calories. :) I think it's much easier when you have others to encourage and motivate you!!
- I have several favs: Shape, US Weekly, Style Watch and Cosmo :) I love magazines....expecially celeb gossip!!!