Tuesday, June 30, 2015

How to get started as an It's My Evolution Style Insider

 
The #1 goal of our Style Insider program is to acquire new customers with the help of I.M.E. fashionistas just like you. By becoming a Style Insider, you can qualify for sweet savings, get insider info before it hits the blog and grow your social media following all while introducing It's My Evolution's thrify subscription service to all your readers and friends.
 

Getting Started as a Style Insider 
 
Step 1: Apply for the program.
Step 2: Receive your approval via email with your Style Insider Digital Business Card and a badge for your blog or website.
Step 3: Start sharing I.M.E. with your customers and followers. ((Remember to have everyone mention your name on their style profile form so you get credit.))

Do I need a website or social media accounts?
 
Heck no! If you're a social butterfly who loves sharing in person, we love that too! You will just need to make sure your friends mention your name at checkout or on their Style Insider application, so you get the credit. As a Style Insider you'll have access to a FREE printable business card where you will insert your info to hand out to friends.
How Do I Get My Free Subscription?
When you refer a couple of your friends you'll be promoted to the title of Featured I.M.E. Style Insider. Featured Style Insiders may receive FREE I.M.E. subscriptions, features on our social media channels, IM.E. swag and much more! 

Ready to apply? Click HERE-->> 
https://itsmyevolution.wufoo.com/forms/zk8w3921smfz46/

~Kendra~


No comments:

Post a Comment