Monday, June 8, 2015

Work Travel-->> San Bernardino, CA


I wanted to start sharing some of my travel adventures with all of you, so I'm starting NOW.  I sometimes travel for work and that's exactly what I did this weekend. I traveled to an event in San Bernardino and had a great time!!   We stayed at a nice Hilton surrounded by palm trees...
 
Kendra Taylor's photo.
We don't see many of these in Texas! ;-)
 
The first night we got there we went out for appetizers and then on our way back to the hotel we stumbled upon this.....
 
Kendra Taylor's photo.
Of course, I had to stop and it happened to be 1/2 price day.  I got a cute Jessica Simpson sweater and target PJ jogger style pants for a total of $5.
 
Then we had a work related meeting and dinner at the hotel.  Their veggies quesadillas were AHHmazing!!
 
The next morning I woke up bright and early to get my 21 Day Fix Extreme workout in before getting ready.
 
Kendra Taylor's photo.
 
Then I headed out to work the event for most of the day.  So glad I only have to wear a uniform polo at work events!! haha
 
Kendra Taylor's photo.
Tried to accessorize it up to make it more girlie :-)
 
After the event, we grabbed some lunch and then headed to LA.
 
Kendra Taylor's photo.
 
We saw a Dodger's game  ((Well, to be honest, I didn't really watch much....we walked around, went in the souvinier shop & had some yummy Dodger Dogs.))
Kendra Taylor's photo.
 
Kendra Taylor's photo.
 
The next morning, I decided to get in another workout before heading to the airport.
 
Kendra Taylor's photo.
 
I'm really proud of how I stayed on track with my workouts and Shakeology during the trip!!
 
Kendra Taylor's photo.
 
Made it back home around 5pm yesterday and I was soooo happy to see my hubby and Zoey!!  We pick up Noah from the vet tonight. ((He was getting fixed this wknd....poor baby!))
 
Have you ever been to San Bernardino or LA for a Dodger's game?  If so, I wanna hear all about it!!
 
Next weekend, I'm heading to Chicago.  Any tips on good places to eat on a Friday night there?   ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment