Sunday, June 21, 2015

Restarting the 21 Day Fix Extreme

FINALLY back to the 21 Day Fix Extreme since taking a week off to let my little ole' lungs recoup. I didn't share about this on my blog yet, but during my trip to Chicago I had a hard time breathing and when I got back home I felt like I'd be hit in the chest by a mac truck.  I could barely walk across the room without becoming majorly out of breathe.  I've had asthma all my life, but the last year or so, it's gotten worse.  I'm working on getting it under control....but it's a process. So since that happened I had to take a week off of working out, because my lungs just couldn't handle it.

A week off from working out is like a year in the 21 Day Fix Extreme world, so I am basically restarting and counting today as my Day One, which means I took my before pics and this 3 week program starts again today with a little Plyo Extreme.  I did my before pic a little differently this time....


My goal for the next 21 days is to really hone in on healthy eating during dinner (the meal I struggle most with keeping healthy) and to see more muscle definition all over....specifically in my abs and thighs.  


I'm pretty proud of how awesome my workout went today, because I did NOT modify.....that's right, I actually jumped instead of stepping. WOOHOO!!!
Who else is getting a workout in today?? Have you ever tried the 21 Day Fix Extreme??  Share below!

~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment