Wednesday, April 23, 2014

21 Day Fix: Upper Fix


Upper Fix was awesome (Sore arms for everyone lol).  It has 2 separate rounds with five workouts in each round--- so you do the five workouts, repeat, and then move onto the second set of 5 workouts. In total, it's a half hour that's jam packed & focused on working your arms, chest, back, shoulders and abs. Make sure you have a yoga mat handy, because most of the second round is done on your back. They show modifications if your use a resistance band instead of weights or just using one arm at a time if you're a beginner.



It's not an high-heart rate workout like the cardio workouts but it SERIOUSLY works you out. I did the workout yesterday and let me just tell yah....I feel it!! Right after, it left me more energized and motivated to keep going. Autumn's an awesome trainer. During the workout she says "you can do anything for 60 seconds"...(Umm, I don't know about that lol).  Luckily this workout seems to be building up my stamina...Yay!!

Tonight is Lower Fix! Get ready to feel that burn (again)! Woot, woot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment