Monday, April 21, 2014

Starting the 21 Day Fix: Day One's Done!!

My official first day of the 21 Day Fix is finally here! I can't tell you how excited I am to complete this program and share everything I learn about it along the way. This weekend I was busy planning and prepping and I'm so ready to see what the next 21 days will bring! My goal? To be beach by the time my hubby and I head to Maine at the end of May to celebrate our wedding anniversary. 


Prepping meals takes a bit of time to get organized, but once you start every thing falls right into place. I am following the 1200-1499 calorie meal guide. How is this calculated? Well....check it out:

  • Take your current weight in pounds x11= your caloric baseline
  • Your caloric baseline + 400 (fix calorie burn) = your caloric needs
  • Your caloric needs - 750 (caloric deficit) = your calorie target

Once you have figured out what your target calories are for the day, then you'll follow the guide that will give you the correct amount of containers for you to use each day. Despite how small the containers seem, it's a good amount of food. You will not be hungry!  (I know I haven't been today!)


The workouts are super intense too! ((I was seriously the sweatiest I've been in a LOOONG time!)) Today was Total Body Cardio Fix. I did not expect to feel so hot and pumped when I was finished!  Starting a new program is always so surprising...no matter where I'm at n my journey, somehow I always feel out of shape. lol  I'm never disappointed with any of the Beachbody programs I do. ((Seriously!))

For the next 21 Days my workouts will consist of: 


  • Monday - Total Body Cardio Fix
  • Tuesday -Upper Fix
  • Wednesday - Lower Fix or Barre Legs
  • Thursday - Pilates Fix or Flat Abs Fix
  • Friday - Cardio Fix
  • Saturday - Dirty 30
  • Sunday - Yoga Fix
This is done for two weeks. Starting Day 15 you can push with doubles workouts to finish the week 
strong.


Those workouts are:

  • Total Body Cardio Fix and Pilates Fix
  • Upper Fix and Cardio Fix
  • Lower Fix and 10 Minute Fix for Abs
  • Pilates Fix and Total Body Cardio Fix
  • Dirty 30 and Pilates
  • Yoga Fix

The second workouts should be done at different times of the day and will help rev up your metabolism, burn more calories and bring you closer to reaching your goal.

On April 28th, I'm starting a 21 day challenge group to encourage and motivate my team and YOU. I just know my group is on going to be on fire right now and I'd LOVE for you to be part of it. If you would like to reserve your spot in the upcoming 21 Day Fix group fill out this application or email me!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment