Sunday, April 6, 2014

Decide. Commit. Succeed. Make it a mantra!

Have you ever heard of self-fulfilling prophecy?  Basically, speaking positivity into your life brings positivity.  I think Mark Yarnell said it best when he said, "If we can't picture ourselves in a positive future, we may never get there."

So take a few minutes today and think about what you'd like to see in your future. Then come up with a short phrase to go along with it.  For example, my goal is to make a certain income level that will allow my family to be financially free, so I came up with this mantra:

I am financially free and am able to choose how I spend my time.

Once you have your mantra, write it down and post it somewhere you can see it EVERYDAY!  Say it to yourself a few times a day and be confident in it.  As silly as it seems at first, focusing on a positive phrase will keep your thoughts positive.  It's so much easier to accomplish your goals when you're in a positive frame of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment