Monday, April 7, 2014

Beachbody Success Story- Tracee B.

My favorite part of being a Beachbody Coach is watching others participate in Challenge Groups and succeed while I get to play a small part in their journey. They totally inspire me!! Through my challengers, I've learned to dream BIGGER, try harder and never give up. Don't underestimate taking that first leap of faith to better yourself. We all come from different backgrounds and walks of life. I may not know what your specific obstacles or challenges are, but I encourage you to invest in yourself and what how it affects those around you in a powerful way. Shine bright like a diamond! You owe it to yourself!

Check out Tracee B.'s awesome transformation.  She committed to doing the 21 Day Fix....21 days of exercising and eating clean...and she accomplished there AMAZING results just in the first 2 weeks of the challenge:


I can't wait to see her final results for Day 21!!  Click here to learn more about the 21 Day Fix!

PS: My next coach training group starts on April 28th!  If you or anyone you know is interested in creating a business from home and join our team please forward them to this blog post or fill out this application. Our team is growing like CRAZY and I am so excited about where we are headed over the next year!! Now's the time to take a leap of faith and join in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment