Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March Favorites

Since March is coming to a close soon, I thought I'd share a few things I've been loving this month....


1. DIY Infinity Scarves:  I have tons of pashminas and by tying the ends together you have a simple, no-sew way to make an adorable infinity scarf.  I have been wearing these almost daily....LOVE them!!!

2. Makeup Forever HD: My hubby surprised me with ALL new makeup at Sephora around Christmas time and since then i have been completely addicted to this awesome foundation!! It's tick enough to cover any flaws, but not at all cake-y.  Perfection!!

3. Milk Chocolate Bronzer: For a super light skinned person like me, bronze can be very tricky, but this one is light and does just the trick.  It really helps contour my cheekbones and now it's one of my must-have makeup items.  

4. Bracelet Stacking:  This continues to be something i do DAILY and Target has awesome bracelets for low prices and lot's of jewelry on Clearance...I just love wearing a watch with 2 or 3 bracelets.  It really seems to amp up an outfit!

5. Taupe Drawer Polish:  This polish is a neutral purple color that works for both Winter and Spring....perfect transition color.  I have been wearing it A TON lately!!

No comments:

Post a Comment