Sunday, March 30, 2014

DIY Home Office...It's Happening!!

Yup, that's right.  I am working on setting up my very own home office.  The hubs sweetly surprised me by giving up all hopes of a man cave at this point and provided me with the PERFECT little space for an office.  A cozy, blank canvas that's ready for some style.  It started out as our 'future baby room' that basically collected all the junk we don't want to put in storage, but also didn't use much.

Since a baby is not here yet...who know's when that will be...All in God's time, not ours hehe. :-D  We might as well enjoy this space in our home and make it functional.  Well, as my Beachbody business grows, my need for some space to brainstorm, do calls with other team members and build my dreams is MUCH needed.  I don't wanna share everything before it's finished, but here are a few sneak peaks to set the tone....Think vintage white with pops of pale blue and green.  Girlie, but grown up.  Fun, but not too teeny-bopper. Oh and it's full of LOTS of DIY projects!!!

Here are some inspiration pics I found:



DIY Coffee Filter Wreath on my office door

Framed Wedding Date DIY

DIY Faux Milk Glass vases

Who's excited to see the end result??  I sure am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment