Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Fever Challenge: Week 4

My positive picture for the week is of me....why's this pic positive?  Well, #1 My teeth look super straight.  I have an ortho apt tommorow and should be getting my braces off in a little over a month, so hopefully people will stop asking me if I'm in highschool.  (Acctuallu happened twice just this wknd.)  #2 My face looks alot less bloated....I think before I changed my eating habits my sodium intake was out of control and my face always looked bloated.


What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals?
I did wind sprints with my little brother, tried a new at-home workout routine I found in Shape Magazine and continued to eat healthy and stay on track with calories.

What did you do this past week to make you feel good about yourself?
I spent time with my family....whom I hadn't seen since I started my weightloss journey...and it was fun to have my mom and dad gush about how good I'm looking. :) 

Fill in the blanks:
__Creativity___ comes naturally to me. (Crafting, scrapbooking, DIY projects....love em all!!)
____Running____does not come naturally to me. (But I'm workin on it!)
I wish ___a restful mind____ came naturally to me. (Sounds weird, but I am such an overthinker....sometimes I just wish I could shut it off! lol)

Fun Question: What is your favourite Easter candy? Are you allowing yourself some this year?
My favorite Easter candies are those yummy Reeses Eggs...soo good!!  I didn't have any this year though. :)

~Kendra~

1 comment: