Monday, April 25, 2011

Over 20lbs Lost.....woohoo!!!!

Sorry I haven't been posting much this past week....I left town on Friday morning around 6am and just got back around 9:30pm last night.  I went home, which is 6hrs away, to spend the weekend with my family for Easter.  I had such a good time!!!!  Went shopping with my mom, went to a b-day party for my brother's best friend and went to chrurch with my fam for Easter.  Eating healthy was a challenge, but it definately made me realize that when traveling planning meals/snacks is important.  Luckily, my parents had chicken, tuna, some vegies and fruit at their house. I did eat a few things I normally wouldn't....I had a piece of Bday cake on Saturday, but I didn't eat the icing.  Also, my grandma make chocolate pie for Easter, so I had a small piece of that on Sunday.   I didn't get to weigh myself all weekend, since I was 6hrs away from my scale.  I was really curious to see what my weigh-in would be like.....I weighed myself this morning and I am now at 173.6.  :)  Awesome!!!! 
.
Last week I maintained my weight around 176 all week, it was that time of the month, so I was happy to maintain instead of gain.  So from Friday to this morning I lost 2.8lbs for a total loss of 20.6lbs WOW!  I am sooooo excited that I am now over the 20lb mark....can't wait to see where it goes from here :)  ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment