Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Friend Makin Monday...a little late :)
1) What is your favorite part of an average day?
My favorite part of regular days are talking on my phone to my parents as I drive home from work everyday. I am super close with my parents, but they live 6hrs away...so I talk to my mom every morning on my way to work and then I talk to my mom and dad on the way home. (My dads at work in the mornings) I tell them about my day and they always celebrate my victories on the scale and off and when I had a rough day they talk me through it. :) They're the best!!
2) Is there one food that you eat every single day? If so, what is it? I eat appled with a tiny bit of carmel....they come presliced with carmel packets at walmart. I love them, they're only 80calories and when I want something sweet they're the perfect treat!
3) Are you an early bird, or do you prefer to sleep in late?
I'm an early bird...I even get up early on my days off. I have a really hard time sleeping past 7:30am. Dunno why, but I like to get up lol
4) Share one thing that you're looking forward to doing this week. Hopefully seeing my bestie, Esther, who just moved back to Texas with her Husband this week. She lives in PA, so we didn't get to see each other much at all. She was my college roomie and we've been best friend friends ever since I met her in my college speech class. :)
5) What's for dinner this evening?
I dunno yet....we'll see. :)