Monday, April 25, 2011

Friend Makin Monday :)

FMM: Today I....

Today I felt...Awesome after my weigh-in this morning. :)  Over 20lbs lost, woohoo!!!

Today I saw....a ton of work to be done this week, but hopefully the work week will go by quickly. :)

Today I ate...Special K Chocolatey Delight w/Skim Milk for Breakfast
Today I kissed...my boyfriend before he went to go workout. :)
Today I bought...nothing yet.

Today I heard...my puppies barking at a dog walking by our patio while I was getting ready for work.

Today I lost...umm, nothing.

Today I decided...to wear my new army green blazer and I'm lovin it!

Today I need...to go grocery shopping, which I plan to do right after work.

Today I wish...I could just stay home, relax and have a girls day with my besties :)

~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment