Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sparkpeople

So my boyfriend found a website and I really like it: http://www.sparkpeople.com/ It's all about weightloss and living a healthy lifestyle. They also have inspirtional stories, quotes, meal plans, workout videos and much more....and it's all FREE :) Gotta love that!! Here are a few of my fav quotes:

  • "Be not affraid of going slowly, be affraid only of standing still."

  • "Arriving at one goal is a starting point for another."

  • "You've got to think about big things while your doing small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction."

I hope you all enjoy checking out the site...let me know what some of your fav weight loss/health related websites are. I would love to check them out!! :) ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment