Sunday, October 5, 2014

PiYo Final Results

I am so excited to say that today I officially completed PiYo....60 days of workouts.  No, I wasn't perfect....I didn't always eat clean or rock every workout, but I stuck with it and completed the program. :-)  This is the longest Beachbody program I've finished so far and this helped me believe in myself more....believe that I can stick with something and see it through.  I know if I could do this YOU can too!!

So let's take it back to where I started on August 10, 2014:

I had a back injury and wasn't able to workout for about 2 months.  During that time, my eating went down hill and I lost focus.  Once I got cleared by my Chiropractor to exercise again, I decided to go with PiYo since it's love impact and easy on the back. 

The workouts were fun, challenging and really helped my back feel better:



Now on to the results....drum roll please (haha)



Checkout the side by side with Day 1 and today, Day 60:
I can't believe how much of a difference I can tell.  And I'll let you in on a little secret, I follower the modifier the entire way.  Also, the last two weeks I did double workouts, which consisted of PiYo and Slim in 6.

Have you thought about trying PiYo?  Connect with me on Facebook and I'll be glad to chat with you about it!! :-D  ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment