Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Current Meal plan: 21 Day Fix, Level 1

Meal planning can be overwhelming if it's something new to you, so I wanted to share an overview of mine to give you some tips on where to start.  I follow the 21 Day Fix meal plan and am on the 1st calorie level. I prep and portion out all my veggies and meats on Sundays so during the week, my meals are just grab and go.  It's so much easier to stick with if you're prepared ahead of time!!

Here's how I portion out my containers:
(Plus the 2 tsps of fat that aren't listed-I have those after my evening workout.)


Here's a sample day of my meal plan:

1. For breakfast I have 2 hard boiled eggs, a piece of fruit (orange, apple or small banana), a piece of toast with jelly and peach mango green tea.

2. For my morning snack, I have veggies (carrots or sweet peppers) dipped in Hummus.

3. For lunch, I have a meat (Mostly turkey) with veggies and sauce (ketchup or dressing).

4. For my 1st afternoon snack, I have a small banana.  I have these daily to help me keep cramps and charlie horses at bay.  If I don't have one a day, my legs and feet seem to cramp up.

5. My 2dn afternoon snack is Shakeology....I flip flop on which flavor i like best, but right now I'm going with Chocolate.

6. For dinner, I have a meat (Turkey), mixed veggies and a carb (Sweet potatoes, rice or toast). 

7. After my evening workout, I have 2 tsps of Peanut Butter to kick my nightly craving for sweets.

If you'd like to know more about my meal plan, add me on Facebook and shoot me a message, i'll be glad to share. :-)  ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment