Friday, August 29, 2014

Time for a change of pace

So not only is it a 3 day weekend, which is a nice change of pace, but I also changed my hair up a bit.....


That's right....no more blonde going on here!! Brown hair seems so fall time to me, so it's a perfect transition into what will hopefully soon be some cooler temps.  Who else is getting a little tired of the heat??!!  ;-)


Oh and I'm also trying out a new beauty routine....shockingly my obsession with clothes shopping and my love for good lipstick doesn't really mean I'm a stickler for a good skin care routine.  I know, I know....I should be......AND that's exactly why I am trying out a routine for the next month.  I'm using Derm Exclusive.

The routine's pretty simple:

I just use this once or twice a week to exfoliate dead cells and shrinks the appearance of pores.


This helps with dark spots and uneven texture.

Step 3: Collagen Lift
This helps firm and lift skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and under eye circle.

I love this, because it instantly plumps lines and wrinkles while reducing the appearance of dark circles. (Who doesn't need that?!)

I can't wait to show y'all the difference in my skin after 30 days!! ;-)  ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment